NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents who are 13+, download or update the App and create a Chick-fil-A One™ Account through the Chick‑fil-A® App during the Giveaway Period. Giveaway Period begins 12:01 A.M. ET on June 1, 2016; ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on June 11, 2016. Offer redemption code provided via the App and is redeemable for your choice of a Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Promotional offer is valid only at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants, subject to availability. QR code in App must be presented at redemption. QR Code has No Cash Value. Redeem by June 30, 2016. Limit one offer per App account.
Visit Chick-fil-A website for official details
Q. What is the free offer that I can receive on my Chick-fil-A app?
A. Participating restaurants will offer customers their choice of a Chick-fil-A ® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich through the Chick-fil-A app.
Q. When can I redeem the offer?
1. Download the Chick-fil-A, Inc. app on your smartphone, available for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If you already have the Chick-fil-A app, please ensure you have updated to the latest version. For Apple iPhones, it’ll be version 5.0.0 or higher. You can check this by navigating to the Chick-fil-A App > tapping “About Chick-fil-A One” (located on your Chick-fil-A One card) > then looking towards the bottom where it says “Version.” For Android phones, it’ll be version 2.5.0. You can check this by navigating to the Chick-fil-A App > tapping “Menu” > “Settings” > then looking towards the bottom where it says “Version.”
2. Once you’ve downloaded the app, tap on “Join Chick-fil-A One™”.
3. If you have an existing account (e.g. from Cow Calendar Card, Kids Club or Catering), please use that to sign in. Otherwise, you can create a new Chick-fil-A One™ account.
4. Your free sandwich should now be loaded onto your account. You’ll find it in your “available treats” section on the main page of the app if you scroll down a little.
Q. How do I redeem my free offer?
A.There are two ways to redeem: The most convenient is through a Mobile Order because it allows you to skip the line inside the restaurant:
1. Select the sandwich you’d like by tapping “Choose” underneath its picture in the app.
2. Select “Add to Mobile Order” when presented with the option.
3. Select the restaurant where you’d like to redeem the sandwich. You can search or use the map.
4. Then choose how you’d like to receive your order. You can select “Carry Out” at every restaurant, and some offer curbside service as well. Of course, you can always eat inside the restaurant if you’d like. If you want to go through the drive-thru please use the second method of redemption below.
5. Add any other items, like a side or a beverage, and then tap “Submit” to complete you order
6. When you arrive at the restaurant, tap “I’m Here” so your food is prepared hot and fresh
The second convenient way to redeem is by scanning your membership QR code:
1. Let the team member know that you have a FREE sandwich you’d like to redeem when you arrive the counter or the speaker box.
2. Place your order for your desired sandwich. You may add other items like a side or a beverage if you wish.
3. Navigate to your membership QR Code by tapping on “my card” within the app. Your screen should automatically brighten to prepare for scanning.
4. Scan your QR-Code by holding your phone a few inches away from the scanner. Inside the restaurant, it emits a red light and is located next to the credit card payment terminals by the register. If a the drive-thru window, a team member will use a portable scanner to assist you.
5. Once scanned, your sandwich offer should now be applied. You may choose to pay for an other items you may have ordered (e.g. side or beverage) with a card, cash or Chick-fil-A One Pay at this time.
Q. How long does the free offer promotion last?
A. Guests will receive the free offer after downloading or using the latest version of the Chick-fil-A app between June 1 – June 11, 2016 in participating restaurants and may redeem their offer through June 30th, 2016 from 10:30am until 10:00pm.
Q. Can I redeem more than one Chick-fil-A Chicken sandwich?
A. Only one sandwich can be received and redeemed per Chick-fil-A account.
Q. Where can I redeem my FREE sandwich?
A. You may redeem you free sandwich at any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant. Please note that the offer may not be accepted at some Chick-fil-A Express and Chick-fil-A licensed locations such as those in airports, college campuses, office complexes and hospitals.
Q. I don’t have the Chick-fil-A app. Can I still receive the free offer?
A. This free offer is available to individuals who download and join Chick-fil-A One™ (or those with existing Chick-fil-A One accounts) who are using the latest version of the Chick-fil-A app. If for some reason, you are unable to download or use the app, you can navigate to one.chick-fil-a.com\mycard and sign in if you have an existing Chick-fil-A account (e.g. Cow Calendar, Kids Club, Catering etc.) or by creating a new account. Once you’ve signed in, you should see a QR Code with your name. You may use this QR code by printing it out to redeem your free sandwich using the membership QR code instructions above.
Q. What is a Chick-fil-A One™ account?
A. A Chick-fil-A One™ account gives you access to Chick-fil-A’s app, including mobile ordering and payment, plus the addition of our new membership program. A Chick-fil-A One™ account will be needed in order to redeem your free sandwich offer.
Q. What if I was Chick-fil-A One member before June 1?
A. Existing Chick-fil-A One™ members who joined before June 1st will automatically have the sandwich offer loaded on their account. They will simply need to ensure they have downloaded the latest Chick-fil-A App, and when they have signed in, they will see the offer int their ‘available treats’ section underneath their Chick-fil-A One™ profile card.
Q. I received an email after logging into Chick-fil-A.com that I am now part of Chick-fil-A One. Does this mean I received my offer?
A. If you received this between June 1 and 11, you should have also received an email with instructions about receiving your sandwich offer. The offer should be loaded to your account but you’ll need to download the app to redeem.
Q. Can I redeem my offer for something other than one of the three sandwiches?
A. The offerings available for this giveaway are the Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
Q. I just downloaded the app and reserved my free sandwich, but now it is not showing up on my app?
A. If for some reason, you are unable to download or use the app, you can navigate to one.chick-fil-a.com\mycard and sign in if you have an existing Chick-fil-A account (e.g. Cow Calendar, Kids Club, Catering etc.) or by creating a new account. Once you’ve signed in, you should see a QR Code with your name. You may use this QR code by printing it out to redeem your free sandwich using the membership QR code instructions above.
Q. I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still receive the offer?
A. Unfortunately, this free offer is only available to those who are using the latest version of the Chick-fil-A app.
Q. I already have and use the Chick-fil-A app. How do I receive the free offer?
A. If you already have the Chick-fil-A app, please download the latest version.
Q. Can I redeem my offer via the drive-thru or do I have to redeem inside the restaurant?
A. The free sandwich offer via the Chick-fil-A app may be redeemed only through scanning in the drive-thru. If you are redeeming within a mobile order, please follow the instructions within the app for pick-up within the restaurant.
Q. Can I upgrade my free sandwich to a deluxe version or apply the free sandwich offer towards a meal?
A. The options available to pick from are the Chick-fil-A ® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
Q. Do I have to pay for the mobile app?
A. The Chick-fil-A app is free of charge. However standard data rates may apply if using cellular network.
Q. Can I combine my free offer with others in this transaction?
A. The free sandwich may be combined with other orders in this transaction, but the customer will have to pay the difference in price.
Q. How old do you have to be to make a reservation for a free sandwich?
A. You must be 13 years of age as of June 1, 2016 to participate.
Q. How do I give feedback about the sandwich offer?
A. We’d love to hear from you. There are a few ways:
1. Share a message with your local Operator in person or via email. You can find their contact information inside the restaurant or on placards by the drive-thru
2. Once you’ve redeemed your sandwich, you can use our 5-star rating system to tell us how you felt about your choices. To rate, go to Treats (on the Chick-fil-A One™ profile card) > Scroll down and tap a star rating.
3. You can reach out our customers CARES hotline using this form.
Q. When I tried to redeem my FREE Sandwich through mobile ordering, it did not zero out the charge. Why?
A. Plesae ensure you are choosing one option betweeen the Chick-fil-A ® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
Q. When I tried to redeem my FREE Sandwich by scanning at the register or by the drive-thru, it did not seem to work. Why?
A. For the best results when scanning, please ensure that you let the team member know you’d like to redeem a treat. Place your phone a few inches from the scanner and allow it be read. You’ll hear a short beep letting you know your membership information has been read. The team member can then confirm that you FREE sandwich offer has been applied.